VSI Crusher Rotor Removal
This article explains in detail the process of replacing the VSI crusher rotor. The steps of this process are as follows:
- Remove hopper and crusher roof in one lift. The hopper may be removed from the roof first if the lifting equipment does not have sufficient capacity to lift both assemblies together. Disconnect the control gate from the hydraulic ram and slide the control gate back as far as possible. This will allow the hopper to be removed.
- Remove feed kit.
- Remove wedges from feed kit holder and hinge the feed kit holder out of the way.
- Pick out material from the centre of the distributor plate and remove the rag or paper from around the distributor bolt. Remove the distributor bolt and take out the distributor plate. Prevent any material falling down the threaded distributor bolt hole. Use a rag or put the distributor bolt back in.
- Remove the top plate bolts and the top plate.
- Attach the rotor lifting plate. Bolt down with four bolts and tighten bolts in series until fully screwed in to force rotor off taper lock.
- Lift out rotor using rotor lifting plate.
Qiming Casting is a China VSI crusher wear parts manufacturer, we supply kinds of wear parts for all popular brands of VSI crushers. If you need removal or exchange any VSI crusher parts, please contact us!