Ceramic Inserts Wear Parts By Qiming Casting
The innovator of wear components for the mining, aggregate, cement, coal, and oil & gas sectors is Qiming Casting. We are dedicated to creating solutions built to deliver long-term performance, little maintenance, and increased machine uptime. Worn components with ceramic inlays have definite benefits over conventional steel alloys. Shark skin, which uses a matrix of small, hard, tooth-like structures, is one of the most robust materials on earth, drawing comparisons to the animal kingdom. Qiming Casting produces a variety of ceramic wear components with exceptional armor-like qualities.
Ceramic inserts are designed to be extremely hard, durable, and resistant to wear, abrasion, and impact. In industrial settings, ceramic inserts are commonly used in wear parts such as cutting tools, pumps, valves, and other components. They are also used in high-wear areas of machinery, such as the liners, blades, and other parts of crushers and mills.
- Manufactured with a unique casting process and heat treatment process.
- Alloy Matrix (MMC) bonds the ceramic properties for the best of both worlds. It combines ceramic hardness and alloy ductility/toughness.
- Ceramic particle hardness is very high, about HV1400-1900 (HRC74-80), it has high wear resistance, corrosion resistance, and heat resistance properties.
- Less intervention and reduced maintenance cost.
- Customers report 1.5x to 10x longer wear life using ceramic inserts compared to the parts they replaced.