Chromium Steel Casting Foundry – Qiming Casting®
High chromium steel casting is the abbreviation of high chromium white anti-wear cast iron. It is an anti-wear material with excellent performance and special attention; it has much higher wear resistance than alloy steel and much higher than general white cast iron. Toughness and strength, it also has good high-temperature resistance and corrosion resistance, combined with convenient production and moderate cost, and is known as one of the best anti-abrasive materials in the contemporary era.
Qiming Casting is one of the most important chromium steel casting foundries in the China markets. We manufacture more than 10, 000 tons of chromium wear parts for the quarrying, mining, and cement industry.
- Qiming Casting has two sand production lines, one V-method production line, and one lost foam production line. On the other hand, Qiming Casting has two 5 tons of electric furnaces, two 3 tons of intermediate frequency electric furnaces, and two 1 ton of intermediate frequency electric furnaces. Qiming Casting can produce up to 18,000 kg castings!
- We have thousands of original designs (CAD) and have OEM for some popular brands.
- A 30% reduction in our heat times has greatly increased capacity and efficiency.
- All our products are delivered ready to use.
- Our products are produced in a safe, quality-controlled environment.
- Our chromium steel casting production capacity: 10,000 tons per year.