The difficulties and solutions when dismantling cone crusher
Dismantling of difficulty:
Cone crusher work as a very crucial role in the whole crushing production line, directly influences the whole crushing process. When repair the equipment must be move concave, mantle, eccentric bushings, and other components throughout the entire dismantling, so we can understand the specific damage, targeted for repair. However, due to the cone crusher design that compact machine cavity space is small, can not know the damage damaged parts, and the parts the higher cost if crusher parts get the second greater damage in the dismantling which is can not be accepted.
1. Because of the movable cone (concave and mantle, which also called cone liners and bowl liners)and associated parts have been produced locking, so if we are directly hanging out, mostly like to cause damage to the structure of the entire apparatus, movable cone and other key components in the process.
2. Another difficulty in this process is moving cone dismantling when normal circumstances need to dismantle socket liner planes firstly, however, as a result of burning shaft locking socket liner planes was moving cone sealed cavity can not be removed.
3. some people have suggested that useful tools such as hydraulic jacks lift the top of the moving cone. However, on the one hand, due to the narrow space that can not be placed, in addition to the components closely together, the construction process is likely to cause deformation of the frame and associated components, resulting in greater losses.
1. Firstly, the locking ring using two jacks, jack placement should be in the thickest of eccentric place, and through the center of the rack. In the upper part of the two jacks plus connecting steel, the two jacks form an integral force plane, rather than a single point force.
2. Remove the movable cone above the dosing device, find a good place lifting in parts of the moving cone, and then tighten the connection with a wire or components with the moving cone. Steel and other components connected together and connected to the jack on the steel.
3. Under-release jacking cylinder stroke and continuous pressure rise acting jack, and gradually make the moving cone rising from the eccentric sintering. Moving cone gradually the up process to continue to be under the circumstances to adjust, so that reasonable force direction and uniform in size, eventually moving cone discharged from the damaged parts.
4. After movable cone removed, likewise socket liners and eccentric, gear, body weight and other parts hanging out one by one. Eventually locking spindle removed from the liner.