Rubber Mill Liners Manufacturer
When it comes to rubber mill liners, Qiming Casting had focused to cast this material for our customers. We cooperate with our friend foundries to supply high-quality polyurethane rubber mill liners.
Polyurethane is a polymer composed of organic units joined by carbamate (urethane) links. While most polyurethanes are thermosetting polymers that do not melt when heated, thermoplastic polyurethanes are also available. Polyurethane polymers are traditionally and most commonly formed by reacting a diisocyanate with a polyol. Since polyurethanes contain two types of monomers, which polymerize one after the other, they are classed as alternating copolymers. Both the isocyanates and polyols used to make polyurethanes contain, on average, two or more functional groups per molecule.
Qiming Mill Liner offers a complete polyurethane mill liner solution including lifter bars, plates, and grates. Alloys and profiles are selected based on your specific application and operating conditions. Different lining materials such as rubber, metallic and polyurethane mill liners can be combined in the same mill to achieve optimal performance. Design and material selection is executed using High Fidelity Simulation (HFS) and experience from thousands of real-world cases. Qiming Mill Liners invented the polyurethane mill liners concept over 30 years ago, and our linings are still the world’s most widely used today. The reason is simple, we offer our customers solutions that improve grinding efficiency and lead to increased profitability.
- Polyurethane rubber mill liners’s working life 5-10 times than normal metal mill liners in some work conditions;
- Polyurethane rubber mill liners weight less than metal mill liners, which easy to carry;
- Because the no-load load is reduced, the power saving effect is obvious. Under the normal load condition, the new polyurethane liner can save 15% -30% of power;
- 15% reduction in ball mill media consumption;
- Ball mill working noise is greatly reduced